View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 07:42 PM   #45

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 4: Domination

Syne screamed in pain as she was flung into the wall, hitting hard she could feel several of her ribs break. A small glint of steel came from where she came from. A sharp pain hit her as her own sword pinned her to the wall piercing through her chest just below the left collarbone. He lounge pierced she could barely breath. With what little strength she had she yelled out to Titania. “Run!”

With that Titania froze up and fell to her knees in fear. Hearing Syne say to run was not something that she was prepared for. “Where am I supposed to go I can’t see my way out!?” She screamed in fear and frustration.

“Don’t worry I’ll get it.” Glenn said from far off in the other side of the room.

Glenn stood in the room his armor left behind in the water, he only had his sword. Taking up a defensive stance he waited. A tactical came up around his left but he was ready for it he stabbed down into it and then grabbed it and pulled following it towards the source. He came forward and with the sound of passing tentacles passing by him he finally got to a fleshy core of the monster and trusted his sword forward blindly. Stabbing over and over again the monster gave off screams of pain. Finally he could tell the beast was dead. “It’s safe.” He said, “It’s not going to bother us much more.”

Titania gathered herself and stood up. “I’m ok? Where are you?”

“I don’t know but I have to get my armor out of the water in here.”

“Where is Syne?”

“I can’t tell.”

A light sliding noise started from off in the distance and a small beam of light came into the room making them able to see where they were. The room was large and had two small bodies of water in it. Even with the little bit of light they could not see Syne.

Glenn dove into the water and retired his armor; While Titania adjusted her eyes to find Syne. “Syne where are you?” She yelled

“……. Over here….. I’m against the wall.” Syne said with a lot of pain in her words.

Titania followed the voice and came to the wall and still could not see Syne, then looking up and she saw hanging from the wall Syne’s bloodied and bruised body. “Glenn get over here now please! Syne needs our help really bad.”

Glenn ran over and looked up at Syne. “You’re not looking so great. How are we going to get her down?”

“How am I supposed to know?” She said in a painful whisper.

Glenn looked around the room and found some large bones on the ground and leaned them up against the wall next to Syne. He climbed up and Grabbed onto her sword. “This will probably hurt. A lot.”

Syne nodded.

Putting one foot on each side of Syne’s body Glenn grabbed the sword’s blade with both hands, his gloves protecting him from getting cut. He gave a hard tug pulling the sword clear out of the wall and Syne. He fell hard to the ground the heave blade pinning him down until he could recover.

Syne fell from the wall limp. Blood poured out of her wound, which was quickly healing. “I’ll be ok in a moment.” Syne said touching her wound.

“Bye the gods how do you heal so fast?” Titania said looking at her friend. “You should be dead after that.”

“On my planet we all heal like this. It’s the main reason the war has been going for over three hundred years.” Syne let out a small painful laugh. “No one seems to die that easy.”

“So now where are we going?” Glenn said looking around the room for a way out.