Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #53

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 1

Jayden and Clief walked out onto the arena. Nari looked over both Jayden and Clief closely. “Hey Cato they don’t look so good right now.”

Cato nodded. “Don’t worry, the next fight will be most easy.” He chuckled.

Kragan walked out onto the other side of the arena. “You two ready to die?” He laughed.

Jayden looked at Clief and Clief at Jayden. “We are going to need to work really hard at this, we are both in bad shape.” Clief sighed.

“Indeed you are.” Nari’s voice chimed in from below them. “Don’t work too hard, I don’t want to have to heal both of you. Lucky for you Cato figured out a loophole.”

“We are happy to announce the semi final round! Jayden and Clief against our Kragen, one of the Hero’s of this Tournament.” Came on the announcer. “Fight!”

Kragen leaped into action Axe drawn and jetting towards Clief and Jayden. Jayden rolled to the left. Clief managed to lean into the attack and rolled past Kragen. Shortly after hitting the arena with the axe blow, Kragen launched off his feet pulling the axe out of the ground spinning and reversing the attack. Clief turned around just in time to see the axe blade coming down at his face. He put his hands up in reaction to block, only to find that a rock pillar that came up next to his arm instead blocked the blade. Clief rolled out of the way and looked around, Jayden was prepared to take the next attack. Clief smiled ’So Cato is using the arena to help us win; no rules are set against the arena being an obstacle.’

Nari looked at the two guards that stood in the arena masters office. “Stay still and we make sure you go home alive.”

Cato nodded, tightening the rocks around their wrists. “Well I wont save them from the fight itself, but at least this place makes me able to help them not get killed.”

Nari nodded. “You know we need to see the king, no matter what.” In waiting she pulled out her daggers and started juggling them with one hand. “I wonder what kind of world I would be in if I had joined the Circus.” She chuckled

Cato shook his head. “Well looks like the fight is starting.”