View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 10:35 AM   #7

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Same Sex Marrige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Kaze
Being a Christian, it goes against my religion, so no but I also cant stop it, so meh.

Uuurgh! :mad:

Nothing against you Unk. Kaze, but I get sick of people using the 'religion' card. If you don't know WHY you believe something, you're better of saying nothing at all...then again - I'm not trying to say you don't know, but stating that something is right or wrong based simply off of some standard handed down in any church doesn't tell the other person anything. Religion isn't what matters...its relationship! God created man. He created him to be in fellowship (closely dependant) on God and others "It is not good for man to be alone." came from the Creator himself.

Next, He (God) created woman from man. That is why 'Man will leave his father and mother and cling to his wife and the two will become one." It's more than just verses...we were meant to experience intimate love with ONE member of the opposite sex. Period. That is the main reason why ANY sex outside of marriage is wrong. I look at homosexuality the same way I look at opposite-sex-permisquity...as something that man made up while trying to think that he knows better and can do whatever he wants to do and doesn't need any gods to tell him what is what...just like in the garden of Eden.

I realize that my belief/understanding is what it is because I believe that God's Word is Truth, and I cannot make anyone else see that - its not up to me. So I do what I can to teach others and pray that God will reveal it to others through His Word and me.

Then there's the whole plug and a plug and a socket and a socket don't go together... But that's my laid-back answer.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote