Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:15 AM   #4

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

Walking along the outskirts of the forest, Clief could only think back to his island, his home, his childhood.

"It's been 10 years now. I still cant remember what happened." he mumbled to himself.

He kept walking along the forest, before finally entering it. After about 30 minutes of avoiding falling tree branches and stepping over large tree roots, he could see what seemed like a camp fire. He hastily, but stealthly made his way towards it. He could see the fire now, and an area where it appeared someone had been sleeping.

"Whoever was here is long gone now" he thought to himself.

He walked towards the fire and kicked nearby dirt on it to put it out. Then left it and made his way to the other side of the forest.

After a couple days of travel, Clief finally made it to the other side of the forest, where he could see a city wall in the distance. He began to make his way to it, when he spotted some people making his way to him. He hurridly tried to make his way back into the forest but didnt make it in time.

"Hey, you there!?" yelled one of the men.

Clief turned around, and upon closer inspection noticed they were a Kruasarian patrol.

"Oh no, i cant deal with three of them by myself..." he thought to himself.

"Do you think you could get into the city? HA! I bet you wish you could dont you? Rubbish!" spat one of the partolmen.

Clief grinded his teeth as he spoke "Whatever do you mean? I'm but a simple man living in the forest, who just wanted some fresh air"

The patrolman on the left withdrew his sword "You dare lie to us!? Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness!!" he yelled.

Clief hesitated for a moment, then withdrew his steel sword from his hip. He knew instantly it was a mistake. He quickly rolled out of the way from a fire spell. without realising it, he dropped SLOW spell parchment on the ground. He then jumped at one of the guards and attacked him from above, but was deflected and put off guard. The patrolman then punched him in the face and he fell to one knee. Without hesitation he yelled "HASTE!". He quickly rolled 2 meters away from them, then dashed towards the city wall.

"Damn, i didnt want to use that now," he thought to himself.

Upon reaching the wall he spotted a tree, quickly jumped up it and then over the wall. He was safe....for now