Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:35 AM   #5

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 1

The night air blew against Jaydens face. He needed to get some sleep but couldn't. He had alot on his mind.

The Shadow, how did it know I was there? And I used magic........ I feel just like them now.

Jayden stopped thinking for a moment. He would have to forget his troubles if he were to find Nari.

"Nari", he murmed. "Where are you?"

He was hoping that somehow, she would hear him but he knew she wouldn't.
Jayden needed sleep so he walked back to his campfire only to find a cloaked figure standing infront of the fire.

Jayden raised his bow, arrow in hand. Jayden was cautious and didn't know what to do so he did the only thing he could think of.

"Who are you?", he asked curiously.

"I....", the figure responded, " am a prophet".

The voice was of a female. It was soft and gentle yet it was intrancing. The woman walked into the moonlight and removed her cloak so Jayden could see her.

Her eyes were a deep purple colour. Her silver hair curled down to her shoulders. She wore a blood red dress that went down to her feet. Jayden was amazed at how beautiful she looked.

"What do...you want?

"I have much to tell you Jayden", the woman replied.

"How did you know my name?", he said, wondering who this woman was.

"As I said, I am prophet and I have come to warn you", she said in her same gentle voice.

"Warn me", he said confused, "about what?"

"An evil force will soon rise into this world", she explained, "A force that will enslave humanity".

Jayden was confused. The Kruasarians have basically enslaved half the world. If their was a new force to take over the world, the Kruasarians would not give it up easily.

"This force is even bigger then the Kruasarians", she continued. "It will will enslave all on this planet. The Kruasarians are no exception".

Bigger then the Kruasarians? The Kruasarians are worst things in the world. What could be worse then the Kruasarians.

"Believe me", she startled him. "Impossible it may be but it is true".

"But why are you telling me this", he questioned her. "Why dont you tell the leader of some resistance group or something.".

"Because", she said quietly. "You are destined to stop this evil force".

WHAT!!!

"Me........stop an evil force, Jayden said, astounded. "I er..think you have the wrong guy".

"It's not just you Jayden", she said while staring into the fire. "There are others, like you, who have the power to stop this evil. You must go on a journey to find them.

This is all to much for me. Maybe I'm dreaming this

"I'm leaving now to find the others who will accompany you on this journey. If you don't go then that is your decision and I cannot stop you. However, if you do go on this journey, then we will meet again.

She put her cloak back on and started to walk away.

"WAIT", he called out to her.

"My name is Seri. If you wish to find your friend, she is in a cave to the far east. If you wish to reach her, then you will need to use a chocobo.

And without another word, she vanished into the darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon

Last edited by rissole25; 12-20-2009 at 06:39 AM.
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote