View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 01:35 AM   #12
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Solo KITTEN SITH challenge!

Things didn't start off good. Kitten Sith was at level 12.

Kitten Sith was safe in the back ranks. Using his magic, he blasted the monsters in the Corel Prison. After Barret duked it out with Dyne, Cloud did the Chocobo Race. Freedom!

Kitten Sith used our newfound buggy and was off to save the world. He leveled up to about 15 near Gongaga. Putting on his trusty Fire Ring, he fought Reno and Rude. After buying supplies (and getting the Double AP Growth Black Megaphone in Gongaga), we were ready to go! We also went back to the beach near Costa del Sol and got Big Guard.

Kitten Sith's next stop was the Cosmo Canyon.

"Who's Nanaki?"

"Nanaki is Nanaki!"

I'm doing that on every game from now on.

With the assistance of Hi-Potions, Kitten Sith leveled up some more in the Gi Cave. (Delibrately tripping the traps). I got a Game Over on the Stinger monsters, but with some Graviballs and a well-placed Dice, Kitten Sith got rid of it. Whew. *Exit and saves*

Still with the Fire Ring on, the Gi Nattak's flame henchman were powerless. I Cure 2'd the Gi Nattak until he "died". Hi-Potions helped alot as well.

After that, we continued through Nibelheim. Got some free items from the Jenova junkies. Went through Mount Nibel. Went through confusing maze, confusing pipe puzzle, and was once again reminded of FFVII's overall confusing psuedo-3D pre-rendered backgrounds. Killed Materia Keeper. That was close. I was knocked down to about 50 HP! A quick Cure 2 helped alot. I learned Trine in the battle.

I also stole a Gold Armlet from the Dragons in Mount Nibel. Yay for Flame Rings!

Met Cid in Rocket Town. Sat down and drank our GODDAMN TEA!! Kitten Sith had a hard time with Palmer. Fire Ring nullified one of the attacks of his Mako Gun. Trine was good for 500 or so damage. I finally just Hasted Kitten Sith, put him in the front row, and smacked Palmer for around 100 damage, around five times before he could do his wierd laughing thing. (Meh, can't complain for a free round). Before long, Palmer got hit by a truck. Poor guy...

Tiny Bronco crashes. Went to Gongaga Weapons Seller. Went to Golden Saucer. Cloud entered the arena battle already dead. xD My friend and I were laughing like crazy.

Got the Aerith date! Yay! Character development and foreshadowing! Kitten Sith was a bad kitty, however. But we can forgive him, he's a kitty.

Went to Temple of the Ancients. Funky Escher painting maze. Rested and saved, and am still trying to get the Ribbon...

Kitten Sith is at level 23.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote