View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 12:24 PM   #7

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: I need your ideas.

I think, if anything, we'd merge as a last resort, when the forum is REALLY dying. I.E., most of our major members and staff leave. Even then, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I completely agree with Ark also, but I suggest we keep Spamtastic, as well as get an IRC chat. For a lot of reasons, really. The most easily seen one in time. The IRC will get pretty boring if there's no one to talk to on it, and hey, not everyone's on at the same time.

The more variety forum categories we have, the easier it'll be to be noticed. 'Cause, y'know, ANYTHING can get in Google. So, the more we....well, basically advertise and give variety to our forum, the easier information will be transferred to Google. So when anyone searches a specific subject, we'll be one of the first links/hits on the page.

A improved RPG hack would be good. =D I don't see a lot of people using it anymore. I do from time to time, but it's terribly boring, due to no new monsters to fight, since it takes a lot to level up enough to unlock them. That's why I made the thread in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

So, yeah. I just agree with everything.