View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #69

UltimaFenrir
Vivi's Minder

Re: It's not a RUMOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa-chan View Post
*nods* True true, but this is Square Enix we are talking about and Tetsuya-sama, we know they are mirical workers, and I have faith in them. Also I am sure that were Tetsuya-sama really wants to re-make it, that he has probebly made time to work on it after his current projects, and to be honest, his current projects are becoming close to done. Still yes this could take a while. I still go back to the whole tech-demo. Why show it if you know you are going to get fans all roudied up, and then know that you will have tons of dissapointed fans if you say no? I think SE is just testing the water and seeing what happens when they do that. With the reaction, they must know that a re-make could be a potentionaly HUGE hit. I also know that if they do desided to do it, that yes they do have A LOT to live up too, and know that fans will be expecting a lot. But again this is SE we are talking about. I have faith in them. I believe that if anyone was to try and pull it off, and have it work, it would be them to do it. For example, take the Final Fantasy titles that have been remade already. They are doing quite well. So why not believe they could pull VII off? Just a few thoughts to ponder over.
They failed miserably on FF13....