View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 04:16 PM   #3

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, In The Sky

Magus stared out over the railing towards the clouds. Brain walked up next to him. "So, Magus... what're you doing here?"

Magus just glanced at Brain. "You wouldn't understand... say, what world are you from anyway?"

"I'm from Earth. I'm from a place called Japan. Why?" he asked.

Magus gasped, the wheels in his head turning faster than they usually did. If he's from my Earth, I would know. I've met everyone everywhen there looking for Schala. This means he's from an alternate Earth. Not mine. Another one. This could mean that all worlds spring from the same source. A few things change and bam, it's a completely different world. If only it were possible to return home... "So... Earth... alright, then. I was just curious. I just-" The black wind blew, catching Magus off guard. He looked up to the sky, wondering what was happening where...

Earth, The Year 3,000 BC, The Ocean Palace Ruins

Doreen woke up from a long sleep. She lifted her head and looked around, rather groggy. She racked her brain trying to remember what had happened. Her brothers had been sent to the Guru so that he could save everyone from some sort of monster that was being summoned. She noticed an odd, pulsating portal in the room. She cautiously wandered in...

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Airship Cabin

Glenn was woken by a pair of screams that permeated his mind.

Big Sis! She's coming here, Mune!

Oh no, oh no! She'll beat us up if she finds out that we left Earth to come here with Glenn!

Yeah, and if she finds out that the prince and the Prophet are the same guy she's gonna flip out!

"What art thou frightened by now?" asked Glenn sleepily.

Glenn, Glenn, Glenn! Our big sister is here! She's gonna hurt us bad if she finds out that we're here!

You have to hide us!

"Masa! Mune! Quiet thyselves and allow me to rest!"

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Gracia Castle

Aikia was fighting back demons as hard as she could when a giant shapeshifter appeared.

"WhERe iS HE? wHEre dId hE go? WheRe Is mAgUS?!"

Aikia caught her breath for a minute. "Magus? He's taken to the sky. You can't catch him."

The constantly morphing monster cackled with delight. "I BeG tO DiFFEr!" It began to mutate wings and fly off after the airship. "YoU'Re mINe, jANUs!"

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, In The Sky

Magus recovered from his shock. "It's gotta be that shapeshifting Lavos Spawn... Brain, could you go get Glenn for me? I have something really important to tell him."

Brain nodded and ran off. Magus looked out to the horizon. He fingered the crystal in his pocket. "The Lavos Spawn is as good as dead. After what it did to Schala..." He trailed off.

((Nobody TOUCH Doreen. She'll show up when she's supposed to so she can berate Masa and Mune.))

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 06-08-2005 at 04:55 PM.