View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 09:51 PM   #14

Mong00se
Moogle Farmer

((I think you're referring to Boiz, not Dacono. I have nothing to do with Dacono))

Malice stood in the forest clearing, staring down one of the most dangerous of the Theirian mages. Last time he'd met with Boiz, he'd underestimated his foe, and he'd suffered for it. And now, with his hands resting uneasily on his sheaths, he looked up at Boiz, waiting for him to make the first move.

Malice's mind spasmed, and reality shifted. In front of him stood Magus, looking back at him holding his head in equal pain. Suddenly, the delusion left and the bloodthirsty eyes of Boiz stared back at him.

"You traitors, I'll make you taste my scythe," said Boiz in an unparalleled fury. He lunged forward.

It was not the scythe that caught Malice offguard, but the comment. He was knocked sprawling by what seemed to be a flaming sword. His rubbed his eyes to clear his daydream, but low and behold, in front of him stood the insane form of his nemesis and once friend.

"What is this insanity you speak of? What Scythe carry you. May you be vanquished by the skies," stated Malice, his adrenaline pumping.

"You call me on my insanity?" Boiz repeated, a strange tone in his voice. "What say you magician, embrace my darkened fury."

Boiz lunged forward again, his sword erupting and spewing embers. Malice easily dodged, rising above his foe and striking him hard on the back with a swift kick. Boiz sprawled forward, but caught himself and vaulted upward. He turned to face Malice.

The eyes! They did not possess the furious lust that usually guided them. Instead they were determined, eyes of a warrior who has just watched a loved one die.

Boiz lunged one more time, and Malice parried the blow, holding his daggers in an X to hold the sword at bey. The two stood weapons locked and stared into eachothers eyes, staring eachother down. Malices mind shrieked, and he closed his eyes to get a grip on the pulsating pain. He opened his eyes, and he saw no sword, but instead the scythe his foe had spoke of. The pain repulsed through his head, and when he opened his eyes again, he stared into the crimson fury of Boiz.

Malice backed off, focusing the wind into his palm and pushing his enemy backward. Boiz flew back against a tree, where he slumped. He shot no fire back. Malice grabbed his head as the pain shot through it one more time, threatening to tear his mind from his body. As he did, Boiz got up, and taking advantage of the situation, he let loose an elemental blast. This blast hit Malice with immense force, and yet he felt no passion from the flames. Instead he felt cold, as if he had just been attacked by an opposing element. Shaking his head, he slowly got up.

"Wha.. What is going on?"

((FFNut, if you keep this fight going, I have some crazy dagger idea's to try out. be prepared to get pwned :P ))