View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #15

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
((Bah, you're right, I meant Boiz. Glad to see your writer's block's gone, though. I was starting to miss the way you did fight sequences.))

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Chimera Woods

Ozzie stumbled up, slowly. Magus chuckled. "What's wrong? Where're your world-famous barriers?"

Ozzie flew forward, and for a second Magus thought he saw daggers in his hands. He blinked and Ozzie's claws slammed into him, knocking him back.

Magus spit blood before standing up. "Well, looks like you've got some skill after all. But just because I've known you since I was a kid doesn't mean that I have any pity for the likes of you."

Ozzie laughed. "Then try this one!" Magus was blasted backwards by a powerful gust of wind. He struggled to get up, only to be met by another blow from Ozzie.

The scythe twirled. "I always wanted to try this one out." Magus hurled the scythe with incredible precision, catching Ozzie's arm. Blood spurted out of the wound as the scythe curved in midair and came back to Magus's hand.

"Gah!" screamed Malice.

Magus shook his head. Malice? What the...

Ozzie was clutching his wound. "You... you're going to suffer for that one..."

Magus gripped his scythe. "Y'know, if I didn't know that you were entirely incompetent, I might actually be afraid right now." He stared into Ozzie's blue eyes and... Blue eyes? Ozzie's eyes aren't blue!

The beady brown eyes focused in on Magus's. "Die." Ozzie's voice was a snarl.

The two daggers were at the front of Ozzie's lunge. Magus was caught off his guard by the claws while trying to figure out where the blades had come from and how they had vanished so quickly.

Ozzie spit in Magus's face while he laid on the ground. "I thought you said I was the incompetent one." He raised his claws for a final blow and brought them down.

A quick blast of lightning jolted the Mystic back and Magus hopped back on his feet. Wiping the saliva off his face, he spoke. "I was just trying to give you a chance by holding back my full power. But if you insist..."

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member