View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 09:14 AM   #38

Tifa-chan
Gunblade Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Tifa-chan
Re: I need your ideas.

I have a question. In all honesty, not to be mean or anything by any means, but do all you really want/care about is more members? I mean I see we have people join all the time, weither or not they come back or not is a whole diffrent story. But if all you really want is more members, then what truly is the point of this forum? I used to be on another forum called Mizuiro, and all the own cared about what how many members she had, not how close nit the friends who were already there felt about the whole thing. For some forums turn into a form of a family, and close friendships. So from my experiance with forums and all, if all you want is more members, I fear the forum could go down hill.

Now as for ideas, I am sticking with my whole front page idea. I think that would help jazz the site up. My whole thing with it though, was make a real website for the Square titles, with info, pics, yadi yadi da, and have the forum shoot off from that. If you look at other Final Fantasy and square based websites, that is what they do, and they do soo well too. Perhaps maybe some of you are on a forum based from a website, like FFextream, and FFinsider, and know what I am talking about.

Again read and think before flying off the handle and all everyone. Just take a moment and breath if it upsets you. I care about this forum too, so I don't want to see it break apart for reasons, and things we cannot agree upon. I respect everyones opions, ideas, and points of view. I also respect all admins, and the job they are trying to do. I know because I am an admin on so many forums myself, what a pain it can be sometimes. Let's just all work together towards and outcome that everyone is happy with. I love you all. You are all my friends in my book. Ne?

My newest sig, please view with much love.
Tifa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote