View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 09:09 AM   #62

Aulayna
T-Rexuar Snack

Location: In a pinapple under the sea... No thats Spongebob...
Send a message via MSN to Aulayna
Re: Final Fantasy 9 is quite underrated

This was th first final fantasy I ever owned in my whole young life and I loved it very much. I had only played eight before but that was only up to the fire cave at my mums friends house. So It wasn't enough to appreciate it really at the time. Anyway I digress, Final Fantasy IX has always been in my top games ever That ive played. Personally I thought it was much better than seven, I just don't see what people like so much about that game. Althought I loved Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. Ahh I digress agian... Final Fantasy IX, had fantastic story, music (well all Final Fantasy music is awesome anyway), and the best Bahamut design! Above all else it had Choboco Hot and Cold!! I love that game so much!! It was also more fantasyish comapred to its two playstation predecessiors (spelling?) With mages, different races, lands of eternal rain, forces from another world, princesses and bandits, which I liked. I didn't mind that the characters were too youngish looking, I thought they looked fine. Thats what I think anyway.