View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:41 AM   #39

ultimecia
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via MSN to ultimecia
Re: If you were to create a game.

well wooh! this is going to be long! well i would design a game to definetly be rpg it would be any number of players you would design your own characters on what they look like and what class they are and what type of weapons they specalise in i would design the world to be made up of two worlds one which kick ass monsters are and one where a little less brutal monsters live you would earn money by doing jobs or quests and you would by your weapons armour and accsessories from a stall you would learn magic and techniques form mastering it from a monster i think it would be online it would be life like graphics you would need a membership which wouldnt cost anything there would be towns villages and great cities to creepy forests and stormy plains it would be in the battle system style of final fantasy 12 and they would also use a licence grid as i think thats a great idea from square enix you would level quite fast and would be able to get to level 99 then i would proberly bring out an expansion pack letting you level up to 120 i think this game has a contrast between final fantasy and world of warcraft this would obviously make the ultimate online rpg game ever!! and if its a big hit i would charge a monthly fee of maybe about 5 pounds /dollars/euros and any other rpg obsessed country in the world!! lol well ive gone on a bit so i better shut up!!! lol