View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 08:14 PM   #48

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Re: Girls and self defence.

im actually english so i dont know what its like in america. i knew it was bad but tht poll rate from earlier was just sickening. i couldnt even begin to imagine why someone even with a twisted childhood would wanna do tht. where im from i can walk around at night free and safe without a care and sometimes i feel so lucky. but a couple years ago i went around my local towny place and there was a group of idoitic 18 year olds just walking about drinking and smoking. they came over anf started having ago about "hey this our area get out" and i was on about public rights and stuff and one of them hit me from behind and knocked me down. i was on the floor getting to my knees and one of them kicked me in the stomach. after tht i got angry and when another one tried the same i grabbed his leg and stuck my teeth into it. his blood did not taste ncie i can assure u.....anyway i got up and basically did the same thing tht the guy was trying to do to me and the others just took one look at me and left........i was lucky. they could have easily taken me out but becoz they were drunk they wernt so aware of how scrawny i was back then. i never leave the house at tht time of night without defence (eg knife) HOWEVER if think tht having a gun is a bad idea. think if ur parents can hold of a gun tht easy then whats stopping the rapists and murderers getting one too? nothing thts what. the only weapons i can get hold of is garden tools and display blades (eg sets of 3 blunt aluminium samuri blades) which are pretty useless really.....

anywayz ending off i just wanna say not knowing whats its like im sorry tht its tht bad in the areas u live. in a way it can be the same here but most the time its sound. self defence is most certainly the way to go and only when we fight back against these sons-of-b*tches will we ever truely be safer in our areas and around the globe
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote