Thread: Boss Tips
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 05:37 AM   #1

Mega Flare
Moogle Farmer

Boss Tips

This is my thread about bosses everytime i come on i will post a tip about a certain bosses if u have a request for any certain bosses post it here and i will post a tip 4 u.

Hilgigas

Team: Eiko, Garnet, Zidane and Vivi

Stratergy: Zidane is mainly for stealing really but his psyhical attack is useful 2. the items worth stealing are, Fairy flute, Mythril fork and a phoenix down.

Vivi's bio can cause some serious damage to it so use focus a few time 5-6 a nd the use it for some nice damage

Eiko and Dagger are the healers and summoners in the group but mainly for summoning though keep an eye on the hp of yuor characters as it can drop quickly when not kept in check.

He uses Curaga if not beaten quickly enough but use reflect on him and it will bounce onto one of your characters instead.

There tht's one for now i will try to do one for 2mora but i have a busy work day ahead so.

If you still need more information regarding the signature size limit, see this thread: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098
Mega Flare is offline   Reply With Quote