View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 04:45 PM   #2

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Re: a few things i need sorted out...

Every question and answer will contain spoilers. You have been warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
first off, will somebody please kindly explain the time-loop in ff one to me? i still dont understand it completely.. does this mean that the story never happened? or that it keeps repeating itself?
Okay, this is a weird thing here, but a fairly simple concept. In the present, The Four Fiends send the ex-knight Garland back in time 2000 years upon his defeat in the Temple of Fiends. 2000 years ago, Garland became Chaos and made the Four Fiends. The Four Fiends slept for 2000 years, then sent Garland back in time. These events repeat themselves over and over - if one doesn't happen, then the other doesn't. It's circular logic applied to time travel, if you will. When you destroy Chaos in the past, he hasn't created the Four Fiends yet, so they're never created. Since the Four Fiends are never created, the Light Warriors are never needed. Since you left the timeline that the Light Warriors were needed in, the Light Warriors remember the whole adventure. But the present that they returned to never needed the Light Warriors. Basically, they saved the world, but nobody knows it because to everyone else the world never needed saving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
and, whats with the sick dude in the pipe in sector 5 slums in ff7? is there a way to help him?
well, if anyone could help me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
The sick dude was one of the Sephiroth clones (hence the number 2 on his arm) and there's no way to help him.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 08-06-2005 at 11:14 PM.
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote