View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 02:05 AM   #7

TritonX
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: The Nation of Shu

Soren knew Rankar would eventually become a threat again. Considering the power of Lyn's technique it could take months, but eventually his regenerative abilities would restore him to full strength.

"Lyn, I don't think you should keep that monster. It will eventually regenerate. Don't be fooled by his tiny stature. I was being sarcastic when I wouldn't let people eat him. He needs to die...like the rest of his kind," said Soren as he drew his dagger.

Rankar hid behind Lyn and pretended to quiver in fear in order to prey upon her female mothering instincts. It worked. Lyn could not think of letting anyone hurt Rankar.

"No one is going to hurt him," said Lyn.

"He was about kill everyone in a village a moment ago and now you are protecting him? Apparently you are a bit juvenile. Let me show you how we settle thing in the real world," said Soren as he prepared to strike.

"Go ahead Meat, you could never beat me otherwise," said Rankar as he attempted to snarl but wound up snorting.

"I stopped him and I healed you. You owe and me. Besides, if he gets out of hand I will deal with him," said Lyn as she prepared to fight if necessary.

"In your current state I could easily knock you aside, however, you're right. You beat him, so he is your mark. Do what you want with him, but keep him away from me. My hatred runs deeps," said Soren as he holstered his daggers and looked away. "So where is this anyway?"
TritonX is offline   Reply With Quote