View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #43

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Nichi looked up into the leaves of the tree he sat under and though about how it was to be so light as to fall to the wind and ride on its current. Is this what it was like to be alive again? He looked at his hands and still could not believe that he was back in the same old body that he had before. Only a little was different. Lucky for him his bracelets were never removed in the whole ordeal. He still had his ace hidden from the rest of them. He had replaced his training weights now that Zera-Shaal was dead he didn’t need to be on high alert. He thought about what it was like in his home world these days. He had met one other from his world that came almost a thousand years after him, the world had changed much, they no longer controlled the elements, and they were the elements.

Aikia walked out of the Inn in clean cloths that she had conjured. Wearing white pants and a blue blouse her already strange elegance was even more amplified. She noticed a strange boy walking her way. He gave of a strong demon aura. “Belial?”

Belial looked up at her; his head had been sunk in shame due to his strange appearance now. “Yes?”

“What exactly happened to you? You look well um younger, and well different.” Aikia said pointing at his eye.

Belial shook his head. “I attempted to copy your powers, and remake a body. As you can see it might not have worked as well as I’d have liked it to.” He sighed.

Aikia started laughing uncontrollably. “You’re so cute; just wait till Nichi sees you.”

Belial went red in the face for the first time he could remember. Just what he needed was the other to laugh at him.

Nichi could see Aikia coming his way. He could tell it was Belial near her. “Um Belial what are you doing?”

Both Aikia and Belial looked a little shocked that Nichi wasn’t laughing at him.

“I got bored.” Belial said giving out a sigh of relief.

Nichi shook his head. Nothing could surprise him with what had been going on recently, until he saw from the corner of his eye Malice.

Malice was smiling widely and looked too happy to be human. Titania in arm with him was riding the wind through town. They stopped at the inn and Titania went in, she looked like she had yet to take a shower. Malice left her and came over to join the others.

“How’s it going guys?” He then noticed the odd looking elf boy. “Who is that?”

Aikia started laughing again.

Belial sat down and shook his head. “It’s me Belial; you could say I had a mishap with some magic.”

Malice looked at him and smiled. “I like that form more. You look more trustworthy as a kid.” He laughed.

Nichi looked at Malice and smiled. Nichi was really glad that he had loosened back up since Nichi had gotten back his body. “So lover boy how’s our new comrade?”

Malice shook his head quickly. “It’s not what you think! I’m just going to teach her how to use magic.”

“I didn’t ask for excuses I wanted to know how she is. Knowing there is little or no hope of going back to her world.” Nichi said amused by Malice’s reaction.

Malice shook his head some more. “Umm I think she is ok. I haven’t the heart to tell her no person has ever left this world.”

Nichi stood up and started to stretch. “Well that’s not true. There is a way to leave, isn’t that right Aikia?”

Aikia nodded. “The only problem is it’s in the center of the Black Spire.”

Belial looked interested. “What is in the middle of the Black Spire?”

“There is a portal that can send you wherever you wish to go.” She said.

Malice looked at Aikia oddly. “Then why would those demons care to destroy the world over not being able to return to their own worlds?”

“That’s because demons can’t use it.” Nichi said. “You can’t be a full demon to use it.”

Malice scratched his chin in thought.

Magus walked in on the group talking, having heard about the portal. “That great news, I wont have to stay here forever.” He gave out a sigh of relief.

Nichi looked into the sky. He wondered if he too should return to his world.

Titania came out shortly after and sat with them as they all talked of the adventure so far. They sat there until the sun set and then went to turn in for the night.

The next morning Nichi was again under the tree only this time he was practicing his fighting. Only he and Belial were awake at his hour. Nichi unleashed some of his best moves over and over again on different minor demons that Belial summoned.

Meanwhile two weeks riding distance from them.

The front gate had been shattered by the force of the bettering rams that hailed the doors. The army of Gracia stood fast against the legions left by none other then Valmarus. Ishia and her army of Angelitus tore through the enemy forces with ease. Lucky for Gracia Valmarus was only there to test the forces of Gracia and did not stay long enough to loose all of his troops and have to take the city himself. The battle lasted two weeks, but Gracia was well prepared and casualties were minimal.

Ishia sat in court for the first time since her 699th anniversary. “We have just seen the beginning of the movement that will determine if the world as a whole will live of fall. Have he heard anything of were Nichi and his companions are?”

“We have, they recently took the second city and should be done with the third.” A member of the council said.

“Good someone send an envoy to tell them of the attack and to come as soon as they can to help with re-securing the city.”

“Right away madam, just one thing, we heard rumors of the silver knight being in the same area as them.” The man reported.

Ishia looked at him in horror. ‘Dacono lived!’ “Send warning of this to Nichi as well.”

Dacono was Nichi’s older brother from the same world as him. Dacono’s mind was torn apart when he entered this Palis and had made him into a madman, a madman with insane power.

(Remember its going to take a while for the messenger to come so don’t post anything about it getting there, I’ll take care of that.)