Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #6

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

Clief awoke on the side of the street, it was just reaching dawn.

I guess i should be on the move. Don't want people asking questions

He got up, put his equipment back on and headed deeper into the city. Along the way, markets were beginning to open, people trying to get him to go to their carts.

I don't have the money to buy things today

As he got closer to the center of the city, the scenery changed. It seemed the poor slaves of the Quin-Jin lived on the outer skirts of the city, and the Kruasarians lived on the inner.

Hmph, just like every other town. they have no respect. Filth!

The Kruasarians began to stare at him as walked. Some even calling him filth, and questioning why he was in this part of town. He wasnt sure himself, only that this way was the fastest way to get through town. He was constantly hiding from authorities, trying not to get caught being in the wrong area, but it was inevitable that he would get caught. Two patrolmen, searching the streets for low lifes spotted him.

"You there!! Stop!!" they yelled at him.

Great, just what i needed to slow me down.....SLOW!! Thats it hehe

He reached around in his coat, only to find nothing.

"Damnit!" he murmerd.

"You say something scum!?" they spat at him.

"Only that i forget to say your prayers for you!" he yelled as he withrew his steel sword.

Shocked, the patrolmen stood, helpless. Cliefattacked the first guard, and slashed him straight down the middle of his torso. He fell backwards and lay dead on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood. Clief then turned towards the other one. He quickly deflected a blow, but the force of it pushed him back several meters into a nearby wall, cracked it with the impact. Clief gasped as he hit it.

"This realy isnt your lucky day my friend. You werent expecting a major to be on patrol today," he said as he took off his shirt, revealing a tatoo of what appeared to be a giant lion.

Clief stood back up and stood his ground.

"Your right, i wasnt expecting it. But i bet you werent expecting to come across the last of the Tyen race!" he yelled as he went in for the attack. He swung his sword from above, but was defected with ease.

"A Tyen you say? What a push over," laughed the major, "I am Kontari! NOW DIE YOU SCUM!"

He raised his hand and yelled "FIRE!"

WHAT!? A spell without a scroll!!

What appeared to be a fireball shot out of Konatri's hand towards Clief.

I have no choice, damnit

A flash of blue came from Clief, deflecting the blast. Once the smoke cleared away, he was standing there, his steel sword sheathed. Instead, in his right hand, he wielded his Crystal Sword. From where he stood, he slashed the air, creating a beam. It was aimed and Kontari. He dodged it to the left and it hit the wall behind him. A look of disbelief on his face was all that he could muster up. He looked up towards Clief, but he was gone.

Clief had jumped up onto the building and begun jumped the alleyways.

That'l alert the whole town. Damn, ive done it now!

He kept jumping the alleyways for a while,wondering why he couldnt see anyone running around trying to find him,he felt it was strange, but brushed it off. He came to the other side of town in a short while. He was out of breath, and out of energy to make the last jump onto the wall. He looked behind him to make sure no-one had followed him. The coast was clear. He took a deep breath, then jumped for the wall. Barely making it, he pulled himself up, and onto it, took one last look, then jumped down. He was out.

That was too easy. They really are stu...

He looked infront of him and stood there shocked. Three Patrolmen, two winged forlers, and Kontari.

I'm in for it now. I cant them all on, even with my Crystal sword. And i still cant control Duegan, its too risky. Should i try and fight my way out of this? Perhaps someone will hear the commotion and come to help me....or would more of them appear...DAMNIT!