Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #12

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

Both Clief and Jayden looked around in a panic.

Are we losing our minds already? Sure not, it's only been a few hours. Then what was that!?

"I think we should move from here," said Clief.

"Move where? We'll only end up back here," replied Jayden.

Clief thought for a moment, hesitated, then withdrew his Crystal sword.

"What use is that going to be? We dont even know whats out there?" Said Jayden.

"Like i said, the only way ou is to fly....I'm not comfortable with doing this though. I can't control him," Clief said worried.

Jayden looked at him confused?

Should i realy do this....I have to, its our only option....but...

"What are you goung to do Clief!? We dont have much time!" yelled Jayden.

"Okay okay.....here goes," Clief replied.

He pointed his sword to the sky, then swung it around three time and smashed the ground with a giant swing. His sword lit up a bright blue, and filled the area with this bright light. Jayden squinted through the light, not able to see a thing. As the light faded, he backwards to the ground.

"Wha....what is that thing!?" he exclaimed.

"No time, just jump on!" Clief yelled.

He extended his hand to help Jayden up, to which Jayden grabbed his hand. It reminded him of their handshake the night before.

"Duegan, get us out of here!" he yelled at the creature.

Fine, but dont get used to this

The voice echoed through Clief's head. Both Jayden and Clief got on the back of the giant beast, and took flight.

While in the air Clief explained everything.

"Before you ask....i'll just be honest with you. My Crystal sword is not normal. It contains the spirit of this dragon. He is a Crystal dragon. I.....I am the last of the Tyen race," he said.

Jayden had nothing to say back to him at this point, and stayed quiet the whole trip, until finaly they landed on the other side of the forest.