Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #15

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 1

Nari arrived at the cave in little time, Ninjutsu once again made her life easier. She looked around and a spark of memory came to her. This was the cave that her and Jayden found when their village was being massacred. Her heart sank as she remembered the day.

Jayden and her as usual had gotten into trouble with the local blacksmith for breaking in to his forge and making the set of daggers she now carried. Jayden made them for her with the rare black metals that they had found early that summer during the meteor showers. An angry Mr. Druan, the smith, chased them out of town. Following Jaydens footsteps Nari and Jayden ended up in the middle of an open plane, where they found these caves and explored. They didn’t return to town till that night as the moon was rising only to find the village ablaze.

As she snapped out of her little dream she could hear two people walking behind her laughing away. She quickly chanted and made the right hand movements to disappear. She watched as the two approached.

“So who is this Nari person you are trying to find anyways?” One asked the other, still too far to make out who was talking but she could clearly hear them.

“Nari is like a little sister of sorts, her and I have known each other for a long time. Her clan found me after my people were destroyed.” Jayden familiar voice echoed over the planes.

Nari dropped out of stealth and ran towards the voice dropping her bags and leaping onto Jayden hugging him. “Jayden!! I thought I’d never see you again!”

Jayden was completely taken by surprise as the five foot tall little girl jumped into his arms and hung around his neck. “Nari! Is that you?”

Nari let go and dropped down to the ground and looked up at the familiar face of her best friend. “It is! Damn its good to see you, and who is your friend?”

Clief looked at the strange little girl with her short spiky bland hair, bright blue eyes and pointy ears. He could tell instantly this girl was trouble in one-way or another. “My name is Clief. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. Are you guy’s long time friends now? It’s been two years, I hope I haven’t been replaced.” Nari joked looking all puppy eyed at Jayden.

“Actually we just met.” Jayden smiled. “So how long have you been here? I was told to find you here.”

“I just got here and was told to find you here.” Nari giggled. “Seri ring a bell?”

Jaydens mouth dropped. “You mean she came to you too?”

“Yuppers, pretty cool eh? Can you believe we actually met someone of the Black Winds? Its pretty cool, never thought it was possible to meet a legend.” Nari said with way too much enthusiasm.

Jayden chuckled a little. “So I’m guessing your dad told you about her. Well guess what I got to see! A crystal dragon!”

Clief watched as the two young adults squatted down like two children and bragged about the interesting new things they had both seen. His interest in listening quickly falling as the stories became more and more absurd. “Will you two knock it off? Can someone please fill me in on just what is going on here?”