View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 07:22 AM   #17

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Nichi’s horns were gone, the fangs were not. Otherwise the body looked the same. Nichi passed out and fell to the ground.

Belial looked relieved for some reason. He went over and picked up Nichi. “We should find someplace to rest for the night; he won’t come too for at least a couple of hours.”

The next morning Belial came into the room where they had left Nichi. They had found an old house close to the town gate that was empty. Malice and Magus had each found their own room as well. Nichi was not in the room though. Belial looked outside and around the building. He found Nichi looking at his reflection in the water troth just outside the gate.

“Are you ok?” Belial said with the first sound of actually feeling somewhat concerned thus far.

Nichi looked at his face the eyes that were now in his head scared even him to look at. Other then his eyes the small fangs and pointy ears only his hair had changed to be annoying. It was now almost half way down his back in length and when he tried to cut it just grew back. “I think I’m ok, what exactly happened though.” He turned to Belial and was trying as hard as he could to use his ice powers.

“I pulled out the wrong jar. Those are eyes from a dragon I killed. They were not part of his body but rather in a chest he was protecting. They looked interesting so I took them; I really have no idea what they are aside from that.” Belial said

Ensayne looked at Belial and sighed. “They are no ordinary eye; they are a strange thing that showed up almost 4 thousand years ago. I’ve heard of two other people having them since they showed up. On was a god named Dao, he was the first on to have them. After he was killed they were lost for a long time and then out of no were a demon named Kararn had them, this is the first they have shown up since.”

Belial looked at Ensayne dazzled. “When do you have time to learn this crap?”

“Shut up. All you need to know is be careful the side effects can be very intense.” Ensayne said

Malice and Magus came outside both stretching trying to wake up.

“Well let’s get the last bastard that is here so we can move on to the next place.” Malice said looking pumped up.

Magus looked at Nichi. “Yes let’s get going if everything is all right now. We have much ground to cover.” ‘Schala I’ll find you I swear.’ Magus thought looking at his comrades feeling confidence that this would indeed happen with their help.

Only one more Crystal stood in their way in this town, a bad beginning may be a chance of something good coming.