View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 12:12 PM   #24

Andrew Scaves
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew Scaves
Re: If you were to create a game.

I'm planning to create one myself based off my book, in a few years time I should be able to The name of the game/book is Krystal*Light and my username is based off the main character. It will be a RPG, but none like you have ever experienced it will be a gangsta RPG, but still leave you with a tear at the end. In the begginning of the game the opening will be of Andrew( the main character) engaged in a cage match against a much taller foe in an underground fight club. After the battle is overm, you will be accompanied by your best friend Marvin who's a short and geeky black mage. In the game whenever you're in a town. You can drive vehicles, but only your own in a city about half the size of a standfard GTA city. The battle system will be turned-based and you can pick fights with pedestriansd, but it'll only give you money and no exp, also it will attract the attention of C.O.P.S and if you get caught it's game over. Wait it's no GtA, you won't always be in cities and drive around you're on foot whenever you're in a dungeon or woods,etc. The plot is when Andrew and his friend Marvin attend a festival, where the royal family is attendfing a terorist comes and assasinates the king and queen along with all of the elite guards, only leaving the princess. A week later after the Princess's inaguration to queen. She sets her eyes on Andrew and black mails him into assisting her on assasinating the red terrorist that killed her parents. To learn more about the story and characters, you can visit my site, just click the link in my sig.

You'll need a password to go into the forum, where I posted my story when you register, just PM me for the password. I'm S-wo

Last edited by Andrew Scaves; 11-30-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Andrew Scaves is offline   Reply With Quote