Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #7

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 1

Jayden tied the chocobo to the dead tree. He looked at the chocobo and thought what great creatures they were. He turned his head to the sky and knew that night was falling. Jayden walked into the forest to gather some wood.

Okay, when I find Nari, what will I do then? Is she just supposed to believe that I'm sone great warrior that will stop the world from being destroyed? I do...

A loud noise pierced the air and interupted Jayden's thoughts. It was followed by some yelling. Jayden dropped the wood he was carrying, grabbed his bow and walked through the bushes. It took him only moments to find what had caused the noise.

6 Kruasarians were surrounding a person into a wall. A Patrolmen appeared to be taking out a sword from the wall and Jayden guessed the noise was from the sword hitting the wall. The person the Kruasarians were after started dodging the Krusarians and attacking them. Surely he could not take them all on, Jayden thought and decided to help him. As Jayden raised his bow, the person had already killed a Patrolmen and was taking on another.

Jayden released to quick arrows in succession at the Forlers. The arrows hit their targets and the orlers dropped dead on the ground. This seemed to have taken the mystery person and the remaining Kruasarians by surprise.

"He has a friend", the largest one told the remaining Patrolmen, pointing straight at Jayden. The two Patrolmen started haeading towards Jayden. The mystery person ran upto the one of the Patrolman and stabbed them in the back, killing him. When he went to kill the other Patrolman, he found it already dead with an arrow sticking out of it.

Jayden thought it was a good hit and ran over to assist the guy in taking down the largest Kruasarian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote