Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #34

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 1

Nari and Cato sat outside of the Coliseum. “So are you going to take part in the tournament?”

Cato shook his head. “No, I’m not much for this kind of fighting. Besides how fair is it for me to fight them if I can see everything they do, no matter what direction they come from.”

“True, I don’t plan on being in the tournament either, I still don’t know what happened during the fight the other day, last thing I need is to accidently kill a bunch of people.” Nari sighed as she looked at her hands.

“So tell me about these friends of yours, I believe I’ve met Jayden before, am I right?”

“Yes, you left our village about two years after he came to it. He’s been my friend for a long time. As for Clief, I don’t know him very well.” Nari stood up and started walking around on her hands. “Jayden seems to have a deep respect for him, they are comrades as far as I can tell, and because of that I think he’s pretty interesting. Clief is a talented fighter, and he has a crystal dragon’s sword.”

Cato laughed. “Sounds like you have some good friends.” Cato turned his head slightly to the left and looked towards the Coliseum. Just then Jayden walked up.

“What are you two doing?” Jayden said looking oddly at Nari walking around on her hands. “Have either of you seen Clief?”

“He’s in the lockers.” Cato said pointing at the Coliseum.

“Really…. I was hoping that he was trying to get some rest.” Jayden sighed. “Well I think I am ready for the tournament.”

Nari stopped walking on her hands and sat back down next to Cato. “Well lets see where our seats are, the tournament starts in a few hours.”