Thread: Online
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #8

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Re: Online

While you say that, you realize I used to suck horribly, right? :P I couldn't beat level 60s with Tidus until I beat Shade Impulse, I just kept playing and trying out new things, I have so many secondaries, it's hard to keep up.

People that can beat me right now include my friends Chris and Zane, Chris is reckless and brutal, he doesn't leave you alone for two seconds and he spams Omni Air Dash (Chaos Judgment is useless against him. lol), whilst Zane plays like I do, except he adopts other people's skills and he trains with it trying to maintain the "tier list" look of things.

Chris is also a new player, so I have to take pity on him. lol Zane and I have a tie on tie record going on, he's in the lead because I make mistakes a lot. xD
Watch this.
This match was a while ago before I mastered Golbez, whom I've been practicing with and will have replays up soon, but his Onion Knight is relentless. x_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote