View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #6

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: Having an advertisement Section?

i thought it was against the rules to post other websites in here in general if it wasnt in ur own signature to avoid advertisements >:-(

i dont like the idea n i dont like advertisements. also i dont even see y or how it would bring more ppl in here, especially if u advertize say other forums maybe more active or which has more members and a battle system an all that

we dont have ppl here who post advertisements, not any that i've seen n ive been here for months, bots do anyway n making them a special section wont change their mind about where they should post it . IN FACT, making an ad section which requires a certain post amount is actually like showin the bots that the place to post the ads is in the NON-AD section since it doesnt require any post numbers of course!!!!!! 0.0
WTF?

SRSLY, m i missin somethin? my primitive brain tells me that advertising this forum in other places could bring more ppl n increase networking n all that (a good example would be the ffnet movie just made!). but HOW would advertising OTHER sites in HERE bring more ppl; thaqt is if it doesnt take our own members??!!

networking is the only positive thing, but even that can happen by the sig rule (including sites u want to advertise in ur sig) already or just make one thread n post in it the sites that he visit! 0.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!

Last edited by Leon; 05-29-2008 at 12:55 PM. Reason: im so edgy these days what with the capitals n the bolds n all :p
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote