View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 12:54 AM   #40

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Brain engaged demons and one after another he turned them into squishy piles of blood and guts. The thugs in Japan gave him more of a challenge. The demons would keep coming and he’d just use normal punches and they fell like dummies. He looked at the setting of his suit, ‘well that would explain it; he turned it down from level 10 to 1.’ Now actually fighting them he just started the dance, bouncing from one foot to the other as he ran past the daemons grabbing their spare ribs and pulling them out and back into their livers, grabbing the collar bones of some and ripping them out, others dislodging their sternum causing their own ribs to puncture their hearts and lungs.

Then he noticed that flood of humans running form the down dropping their weapons as they ran. They all seemed to be crying and uttering ‘Nichi’s dead, he’s actually dead.’

Malice and Titania made it back to Gracia and stood starting at the statue of Nichi standing, and eerie feeling came from looking at him. Something else felt out of place, the demons had stopped their attack, or so it had seemed. That was until the corpse of a juggernaut hit the side for the great coliseum and went through its walls. The more followed in suit.

“What in the hell was that1?” Malice said looking to make sure everyone else was there still.

Belial and Osirus looked at each other and thought what could make a juggernaut fly. “Err, I have no idea but we may want to look.” Belial said as he walked over to the gate.

Everyone followed after him, seeing a young man in the middle of all the demons fighting them off with great speed and power, not the same kind of speed they had seen in Nichi but rather he would attack and doge as though he knew every move the demons would make and when he connected well they went flying.

Noticing his fans he quickly pulled a good set of kicks sending the remaining demons flying across the dirt eventually turning into nothing more then bloody corpses.

He quickly ran to the group of five that stood at the city. “And here I was thinking I had to kick the crap out of everything that lives here. Nice to finally see there are normal people here.” He took a bow and introduced himself. “I am Brain Park, I don’t think you know or care where I’m from because it’s not from here so well what the hell is going on here and why are there so many damn monsters?”