View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 11:17 PM   #4

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Nichi stood up and walked to the door which someone had been knocking at.

“Who is it?” Nichi Yawned

“Bounty from the capital!” the boy said.

Nichi opened the door and took the scroll. He read it and left quickly. ‘Another elemental’ he thought with a happy grin to himself.

He disappeared into the woods and using a walk of wind spell ran silently through the woods. He smelled the burning of wood. He was close. Nichi used ice to cover his sent and approached undetected. He sat and watched as a boy sat looking over a scroll as his food cooked. He noticed the mark of wind; it was different from his own worlds mark but undoubtedly similar. The only clan he could remember to be evil was the ghost clans.

Looking at the scroll still the boy said “The winds never lie to me, I could feel you coming.”

As Nichi had thought wind clan for sure. The boy threw a stone the opposite direction that Nichi was hiding in hitting an ice copy of Nichi.

“What the hell? A copy?” the boy seemed a little flustered by the thought he had read things wrong.

“Over here, your skills are very good however, I know how they work, setting up a copy wasn’t too hard to do and make you not focus on me.” Nichi stood from the bush he was hiding in and stepped forwards. You caused a bit of a scene in town today. Rufin is a moron though and never lets the queen talk. Ishia wishes to meet you, and you will weather or not you wish it.”

The boy turned and looked at the guy standing in front of him. His eyes looked as thought they were on fire and the sword he carried dwarfed him. “Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?”

“I am Nichi, bounty hunter and servant of the castle, well sort of.” With that Nichi sat down and pulled out an apple and started to eat it. “How about you boy, who are you and what did you have to say Ishia?”

“I am Malice, I am from Theira and I was sent to deliver a scroll to the queen about recent problems with the dark crystals.” The boy looked into Nichi’s eyes as they turned back to looking normal. “What’s with your eyes?”

“They were reading you. I can sense change in blood pressure and increases in stress. I am a lie detector of sorts. Just making sure your not here to kill the queen that would be bad you know. I mean she has kept this part of the world safe for almost seven hundred years now you know.

Malice’s jaw dropped, seven hundred years. “I had no idea she was that old, she looks younger then you.”

“That’s the beauty of being the leader of this land, as long as she is loved and this land remains good she will never die, and as long as she doesn’t die this land stays without disaster, famine or drought, and how she is loved.” Nichi said as he finished his apple.

“How come you have not attacked me and restrained me?” Malice said uncomfortably.

“I’m not as much of a bonehead as Rufin; I know you want to talk to her so you’ll come peacefully. And besides that you have no chance of running from me.” Nichi said calmly

Malice looked up at Nichi again. Malice blinked and Nichi was gone. Malice looked close at were Nichi had been sitting, it was slightly wet. Nichi hadn’t been there for a while he realized, he had been talking to a copy this whole time. ‘He’s watching me from someplace I’d better not do anything rash.’ Malice said as he picked up his cooked food and began to eat.

In the trees about fifty feet above Malice, Nichi watched him. ‘He’s much smarted then most I will have to see what comes of this.’ Nichi pulled out a comic book and began to read. Tonight would be a slow one again.

Malice finished his food and went to sleep. As the sun rose he looked around for Nichi and gathered his stuff and headed back to Gracia.

Malice saw the form of Nichi standing near the gate into Gracia. He was holding a young boy in his arms. “I found him here when I came into town this morning, looks like he just came from the other side.”

Malice followed Nichi into town as Nichi carried the young boy. They came to the coliseum and walked in the main door and went to the center were Ishia stood. She was wearing blue genes, a white shirt and sandals Malice was confused by the way she dressed.

“Can you heal this young man he seems to have taken quit a bit of damage? It seems he just came from the other side.” Nichi said to Ishia

“Of course!” Ishia said as she touched the boy and instantly healed him. “So this is the boy I had the pleasure of having scared away from me by Rufin. So why is it you have come to see me?” Ishia’s long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes dazed Malice.

“Don’t stare at her too much boy she can hurt you a lot worse then you think.” Nichi said chuckling

“I came from Theira with a message from my leaders.” He handed her the scroll and bowed.

The boy on the ground that had just been healed started to come around. “Where am I?”

“Gracia palace in Palis.” Ishia said to the boy