View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:04 AM   #6

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Controversy; good or bad?

Yeah, but some people build their lives around celebrity gossip. x3

I think that people will always have their own deep, dark little secrets. The government is no exception. Too often, people can be hearded into believing or agreeing with whatever hook the media throws out there. That's one reason why I think that the masses are so worried about everything from terrorism to the gasoline/energy crisis - instead of actually, collectively trying to come up with a solution....conservation will only go so far, but it's better than nothing.

Yes, they strive on filling their own damn pockets with gold; but its not a bad thing necessarily - some of the major news stories are the downfalls of key people within the government due to things the public should be made aware of - such as extortion or bribery or any other illegal activity. Other times, it's complete nonsense; all-the-whilst other news, such as shootings or accidents are completely hushed-away because of the location or because of other 'more important' news...

...so I'd guess you'd say I'm a little indifferent myself. Still, I think that being inquisitive is apart of our nature; wouldn't ya say? x3
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote