View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:29 PM   #26

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Re: Best THING about FFVI

well yes, but those dreams were OBVIOUSLY dreams of Shadow ABOUT Shadow : In the World of Chaos, when i got Shadow back in my group, and i rested in..... (forgot the name)the village of Relm and Strago.

There you saw Shadow in a family-townspeople-crisis, and he ran away. But it was so focused on the one man in the dream, i figured it out that it was Shadow (in the dream he looked ....lord like )

But that's as far as i remember of Shadow's dream sequences.

(oh yeah, also a weird "glitch" i had in FFIX (well, i was very drunk and have smoked a lot while i played ): when Bahamut was attacking Alexandria and you can control Steiner and Beatrix, i went into the street towards the mini-theater, and all of a sudden, i had to fight Bahamut!......after fighting the dragon, and both Steiner and Beatrix had HP 1, guess who came to the rescue:...................................QUINA!!! S/he defeated Bahamut by 'eating' the Dragon it tasted bad )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt

Last edited by Avathar; 12-18-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote