View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 06:51 AM   #8

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: Where have you gone, FFVIII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeN4628
Well that's true. But that goes against my first point. Using magic makes you weaker (although it doesn't really matter to use your magic against Ultimecia).
Yeah, but I don't ever use attack magic (well except Meltdown, but I don't use that for the damage..) in FFVIII anyway.. it's utterly useless IMO, you're a lot better off just using limit breaks (and avoiding every single random battle except when gaining AP or leveling with the stat boost abilities, but that's besides the point )

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeN4628
Another thing I hated was the Junction Ability. I hated that you can only junction 3 abilities and Item was one of them. What I junction is Gf, draw and item (and Recover with who has Leviathan). That is another thing which I hate.
Yeah, it's true it's annoying that you are so limited in the number of command abilities you can equip.. but it's not like I ever use any command ability besides the standard Magic, Draw, Item and GF, never even tried most of the special ones lol. And GFs are useless as I stated earlier, so my natural choice is Magic (for support and healing only), Draw and Item
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote