View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 05:33 PM   #15
Luis
·· Fresón rebelde ··

Re: Racism as a factor in Katrina aftermath

With my reply, I meant there have been 5 days till the army went!! That's too much for such a developed country like the States, don't you think so? Army still is in Iraq, but they didn't go to save the people of their own country 'till the 5th day?? For sure, the Army doesn't decide when and where to go...for sure the fault is another one's... (¿G. Bxxh?)
Man, sometimes I can't believe some people still have your thoughs (it's for Andrew and Lyde Lyde) Arkacia, I think I didn't need to say you're right, because it's obviously you are. I won't be the one who says whether God exists or not, but what I'm absolutely sure, is that what you say God doesn't influence our world. Man, that's too much fantasy for someone like you!! Humans are the only originators for disasters and deseases, and the only ones who can try to solve this problems or keep destroying the world for selfishly purposes(this purposes are usually summarised in a word: money). However, I respect all thoughts and believes. In the world of animals, some DO have to die so others can eat..in the human world this is ridiculous! That's been a very annoying disaster, and I continue saying you probably wouldn't think the same if you were in New Orleans or if someone really near to you was.
I'm glad this forum has some people like you Arkacia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
I won't be the one who says whether God exists or not, but what I'm absolutely sure, is that what you say God doesn't influence our world.
I meant to say, "what you call God", now I think it's more clear

Admin Edit Luis please don't double post. Its against the forum rules and a warnable offence. If you want to add something and yours is already the last post in a thread, click on the edit button and add it that way. That will save you getting into trouble .

Last edited by Arkacia; 09-06-2005 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Merging double post
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote