Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:56 AM   #58

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

Clief looked on in horror.

What is he!? Ive never heard of anyone doing this before? Could....could he be the new threat!?

"Jayden! Get over here fast!!" Clief yelled.

Jayden looked at Clief and knew something was up and hurried over to him.

"Whats up Clief?" he asked.

"Time to go all out. Now, before he finishes this transformation. The tournament is the least of our worries. I think this could be what Seri warned you about," Clief spoke steadily.

Jayden froze up, i little shaken up at this news.

"Is you sword..."

"It'll be fine, Duegan's okay, we just need to finish this," Clief spoke again.

Jayden nodded and darted away from Clief, giving him a chance to summon Duegan.

Clief raised his sword in the sky, and swung it 3 times but was stopped before he could bring it down to summon Duegan.

"Not today!" Yelled a transformed Kragen, who was now infront of him holding his sword with his bare hand.

What!? I didnt even see it!

Kragen was now a brown colour, his eyes were also brown, and had black tattered pants on. His large axe had also transformed into a sword, roughly the same length as Clief's Crystal sword.

Not good! Duegan, I need all your strength! we may yet be able to win

Clief's sword shined a bright blue colour that blinded Kragen and everyone else in the arena.

"Clief!!" Jayden yelled.

"What are we to do brother?" Nari asked Cato.

Cato just sat there, watching through the vibrations in the ground.

"I'm not sure. They are still in the tournament. Lets see how things pan out. We'll still help them from here, but we wont go in there until theres some big trouble. It seems Clief is using all of Duegans power, and Jayden's still has tricks up his sleeve. Lets see just how good Jayden has become, and Clief's true abilities," Cato said.

Nari found it hard to just sit back and watch as her friends fought in such a dangerous fight, but she knew her brother was wise enough to not make such a rash decision without some kind of reason, so she sat there and aided them the best that she could.

The light had faded, Clief was now a few meters away from Kragen. He had gone through a transformation of his own. His eyes were totally Light blue now, and so was his hair.

"Looks like this realy is serious now" mumbled Jayden to himself, "Alright then, here we go!!"