View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:29 PM   #46
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Chapter 4: Domination

"Yes, a good question" confirmed Syne, "but doesn't it seem like something is missing?"

Just then, the group heard a muffled sound, coming from nearby. "Heelp...somebody get this thing off of me!"

"What is it?" asked Titania. "I don't know...but possibly..." said Syne. Meanwhile Glenn checked the area."Heeelp" they heard again. "I hear it again! It's a bit closer now" stated Glenn. Finally,

"Dammit!" exclaimed the voice as one of the limp tentacles of the dead beast was lifted off of the floor. Kirby then got up, small pieces of paper with sketches of hands on them fell onto the floor. Coincidentally, the ground itself seemed to have formed into hands that were lifting up the tentacle of the deceased monster.

"Couldn't any of you hear me? I did need help, you know!" said Kirby. "Uhh.." Glenn stammered. Titania giggled, "well, you can obviously take care of yourself." "Yes, but how did you draw such detailed sketches of hands constricted beneath that tentacle?" inquired Syne. "Ah, well, you know. I have had a few thousand years of practice" replied Kirby nonchalantly.

The rest of the party decided not to inquire any further.

"Well...anyway, we still need to find a way out of here. Perhaps...yes, a compass would come in handy." said Glenn. "Well, let's see...Ah! Here we are!" said Kirby, pulling a compass out of his bag. "I should have known." said Syne.

Glenn recieved the compass from Kirby, and began looking at it, as the needle began to focus.