View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:45 PM   #58

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 4: Domination

Syne listened to the conversation between her two friends, thinking about what Glenn had just said. If this was true, she would die in only a couple of days. She would be killed and Kani would be at full power. ‘How am I supposed to stop this from happening? How are we going to beat Kani if I’m dead? If I die who will fight in my place?”

Glenn turned to Syne. “When and how did you die in the past?”

“I’ll die tomorrow or the next day. Kani’s sword will fall from the sky and pierce my heart, when it does I will not die but be absorbed by the sword and become on with his power.” Syne said with a small ad weak voice that sounded very unnatural to everyone that knew her.

“This is not good.” Kirby said “What can we do to stop it from happening?”

“Nothing, if what Glenn says is true then I am doomed to die no matter what precautions we use.” Syne said this and started to cry. ”I don’t want to be stuck as part of him again. The memories are still too fresh from my past life.” Syne cleared her eyes. “I know of one way to stop it.” She actually smiled as she said what came next. “We have to kill me so he can’t get my power.”

Everyone’s eyes went wide and jaws dropped. “What?!”

“I know it sounds insane but if I join him this time. You won’t be able to kill him. There is no way.” Syne thought for a moment.

“But that’s madness. We don’t even know for sure if you’ll end up dead too.” Glenn said looking angry.

“I will.” She pulled down her shirt and showed he back. “The scar is bleeding on its own already.” Only a small hint of blood could b seen but there was in fact blood coming out of the edges of the wound. “His sword will hit me right through this wound.” She looked around. “Then I will die, I will become part of him and he will kill everyone.”

Titania fell to her knee’s and started crying. Glenn bent over to comfort her and Kirby just sat confused by everything he had just heard.

From the shadows a figure watched the whole scene interested in the dramatic experience he was witnessing. He thought to himself about the whole thing and wondered just what was going on.

“Please Glenn, I will only ask you once to kill me. If you wont this is going to be a bad beginning to something even worse.” Syne said in a very serious tone.

Glenn stood up and looked her right in the face. “You know I can’t kill you, I have already seen too many people die. Too many people suffer. How do you think I can kill someone who is my friend?”

“You can kill me, because if you don’t many more will die, including you and Titania.” She said. “All you have to do s draw your sword I will do the rest.”

“I can’t and won’t do it.” Glenn said.

Syne turned her head suddenly, a look of fear on her face. “It’s coming!” She pushed Glenn, Kirby and Titania out of the way and just as doing so a sword over three feet wide and fifteen feet long plunged through the back of Syne. “Don’t give up hope!” She said as he body disappeared like a ghost.

Glenn, Titania and Kirby all looked at each other in fear and sadness.

“This is bad, really bad.” Where are they going to now? What are they supposed to do Glenn thought? How are we supposed to do now that she id gone? Glenn thought to himself.

Titania cried for only a moment and then pulled herself together. She raised her head and smiled. “Can you feel that?”

“What? What is it?” Glenn asked

“The armies have disappeared, the only demonic aura I can feel comes from the spire. Syne destroyed the armies somehow. People are free of them for now.” Titnaia dried her face. “Come on we have to find our way to a city that can help us. We have a lot of work to do. We have to beat Kani for Syne, and not let anyone else we love die.”

“All right lets do it.” Kirby and Glenn said with a renewed strength.

The man in the shadows felt even his heart moved by this and decided to continue to follow them. It would be fun to find out just what he had gotten himself into.

After a couple of hours of travel they came across what seemed to be a ruined village, however people were there. Fixing the buildings and moving around supplies.

Glenn stopped a man. “How is it that your people had returned to the town so fast?”

“I don’t really know, it was like we were in a dream and suddenly woke up. We found our town in ruin and this is what happened. Lucky for us there are plenty natural resources here to rebuild with.” The man said smiling and pointing around. “If you help your welcome to stay, it will only take a couple of days to have this place back to its old self.”

“Titania what do you think?” Glenn asked.

“We would love to help!”

~~~ Someplace dark~~~

Syne sat curled up with the corner of a dark room with little light. She focused her power into keeping herself isolated from the rest of the darkness. She would not go down without a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people that had walked into the village seemed to be pretty beat up. The tall man in plate armor held himself with a pride that was unbreakable, the girl was small and seemed frail, but not to be underestimated. The other man seemed to be lost and still gathering himself. And there was a fourth, were they aware of him? Even he had a bit of trouble figuring out just where or what was there but he could small him.

Only a few days ago he had shown up in this town. Demonic creatures surrounded him. In ever direction he was surrounded by them, they had been nothing for him. That same day he had been declared the emperors champion. His Black sword and his Holy Armor had just been given to him. He had not taken his pistol on that day; Chaos had no need for a pistol. He was the youngest ever of the Emperors Champions to ever exist amongst the Black Templars. Only 23, most neophytes were in their forties before even gaining the right of being a Marine. His first battle ever as a Champion and he was just about to kill Slaneesh, the bastard demon, running chaos on Mars, trying once again to get his hands on the titan plans. He and five terminators were called in to take care of the mess. But right before he could cut down the demon is foe cut a hole through the roof and threw him into space, Right into one of the great windstorms on Mars. His honor was destroyed. But he was avenged by his terminator brothers. The demon screamed so loud even in space he could be heard.

Then he woke up in this strange new world. In grassy plane things that seemed like that demons he had once fought in training were everywhere. With his natural drive to kill them he jumped into action, his holy sword cutting through one after another after another.

Brother of the eighth legion of the Black Templars, Sacryan Veruse now stood in the center of this strange town helping rebuild a minute, underdeveloped town that he had seen demons turn into normal humans without a single sent of chaos to them. His powerful armor made for great use in rebuilding the city. At just short of eight feet tall he knew he would soon be noticed by the newcomers.

The one hidden in the shadows was first to notice him. The black armor with all of its rune inscriptions had caught his eye and made the shadow-melder lock its interest and eyes onto him. Sacryan pretended he didn’t notice the stare. Not that anyone could tell where he was looking from under his helmet. Second to notice him was Glenn, being a knight himself Glenn looked over the man’s armor wondering how it was made. There were no breaks in the armor and a very strange build. It almost looked as though the person insie the armor would be crushed by the weight of it, and yet the man moved around like he was light as a feather. Something strange and great also resonated from it. He felt stronger, almost as if he could hold twice as much and run twice as long. It made him calm and steady.

Titania however never seemed to notice or care about the giant man in the black armor that was helping build the city.

Last edited by ~Hidan~; 06-08-2006 at 08:45 PM.