View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 05:19 AM   #1

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst
A Few Status Changes

With the changes that are going on (I've decided to take my meds and crap like that...anyways, that's not what the threads about), but I'm changing my myspace and my MSN.

I've decided to use my old MySpace ( www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames ) as only for that, Broken Image Games. I have set up a personal myspace, with the same add on as my AIM, as well as a hotmail address as well. So any emails going to my brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com will be based on exactly that. My new one, popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com will be my personal one. So overall:

AIM: PopupofDeath
MSN: popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames (BIG Only), www.myspace.com/popupofdeath (Personal)
Hotmail: brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com (BIG Only), popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com (Personal)

More changes are going to happen. And BIG is going to start. Soon. Once it does, it'll be moving fast. Even if I'm the only one doing things (if the game is still in a stalemate point).

Last edited by Catalyst; 03-06-2007 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Changed the way the emails look so the spambots don't go crazy - lots of thanks to Arkacia. :)
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote