Re: Poetry Thread ver. 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
more of a cartoon song... 0.0

but who am i to complain, one day ill put a poem as good as "leon's" o.o
*glares at*

fine you want a pome?!

~maye's last Stand

She Picks up Her Sword,Puts on her Armor,slides on her Gauntlets,and fills her bag with Items,for sure This is Her last hour

She Heads to the Ruined Tower,this poor girl Must Face a god on this hour,she Said goodbye to the ones she loved,set Free her Beloved dove ,for soon Her life will End At the Hands of the Fiend of men

Her task was Forced on her,"Slay the God,or we kill your Mother" her Heart is Heavy,Her mind Blank,to die So young is a mistake ,near the top she is she had one day hoped to have a Family,a son a Daughter,but Soon she will Be Slaughtered

She is now at the top and See this Beast,it's body White,it's Eyes Blood Red,Rain Starts to fall Lighting and Thunder,but with one yell from the Beast it Stops,maye's Mind is Racked with fear for Soon the Beast Draws Near

She Run at the Fiend,sword in the Air,She Hit Hard,but she is Smacked into the Air,She hit The Ground Hard,now with blood running down her Face,The Fiend Walks Her way licking it's lips,she Grabs Her Sword,And hit it's Chest,But her Sword Snaps in Half,But it Rips the Beast's Chest open and it's blood Splaters Over her

She has Won,she starts to Walk away,But to Maye's dismay The Fiend Still Lives,The Rain Starts again,The Beast march's to her,She falls to the Ground and Starts to Sob,The Beast Grabs Her and Starts to Crush her,Maye Ribs Break,she Starts to Hack blood,The God of the Sky Slams her Down,she Hit the Ground with a Sicking Sound,"Mother" Maye Said weakly,Her Body Broken,"I'm sorry............"

And Poor Maye Was the First To Fall to the King Of Disaster............White Fatalis

~kb-sama

"I Have No Idea Whats Go'in on"
kb-sama is offline   Reply With Quote