Thread: cards
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 08:44 AM   #41

Aulayna
T-Rexuar Snack

Location: In a pinapple under the sea... No thats Spongebob...
Send a message via MSN to Aulayna
Re: cards

I liked the fact that you were able to obtian useful items by just the use of the card mod in FFVIII, but the majority of those items I don't use anyway, I just collect the cards because I think their cool but ive never had a full collection of cards on that game which kinds sucks. Didn't you need a Poket Station for one of the cards? I also found the rules in FFVIII were so complex, it took me ages to understand how some of the rules worked. Like the Same and Plus rules. I also hated the fact that you could have nearly won then the opposition would just put out their last card and BANG! There goes all the effort you put in to the strategy of the game. This hapened alot with me when random and same were together

However the FFIX Card Game I liked alot better, I found the system so much easier to understand. I won alot more games, winning the vast majority of them and I was also able to complete my collection of cards too. Which I was pleased with since I like to complete all the collectable things in games