View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:37 AM   #1

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
The hardest choice you have ever made...

And I mean an important choice in life that changed it, either in a big or a small way, or a choice that just helped you grow, and that you got something out of the descision that you made.

As for me, it would have to be my descision to try to recover from anorexia and depression. I felt as if I would never pull out of the pitch black, seemingly endless abyss of fear and sorrow I was in...I thought I was never going to make it out alive.

But something dawned on me, somthing that told me that I could try to make my life better, and all I had to do was TRY.

I tried, and I slowly recovered. I don't have anorexia anymore, but it's been difficult, even after two years, to let go of feeling depressed. Sometimes I cry for no reason, or I feel like I really wish to die more than anything else. I'm just afraidI'll end up alone, forever... But I think that someday I'll find someone, so I won't have to fear of being alone anymore.

For now, that fear still lingers...sometimes I wonder about the choice I made, and other times, on some days, I'm glad that I'm still alive.