View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 08:30 PM   #38

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Gracia Streets

Osirus examined the stone corpse. "Wow. This stuff got him bad."

Magus, still gripping his scythe with white knuckles, started laughing. "Not like this. Nichi, you can't go out on me like this. C'mon, man. Stop faking. Wake up. This can't happen." He started laughing hysterically. Glenn reached out a hand and put it on Magus's shoulder.

In a flash Magus whirled around, ready to decapitate whoever just touched him. But Glenn was just as fast. Glenn deflected the blow, knocking it out of the other man's hands. The scythe whistled through the air, end over end, finally embedding itself in a nearby wall. Glenn's blade was held at Magus's throat. He finally lowered and sheathed his sword. "Grribbit..." he murmured.

Magus turned around, pounding on the statue. "DAMMIT!" he screamed. "Not now! Not again! Not...!" He slumped to the ground, defeated. "...not again... just like..."

Glenn bent down. "Art thou alright, Magus?"

Magus started muttering to himself. "All my fault... I put it on him... My fault..."

Belial nudged Magus with his toe. "Well, he's useless. Now what?"

Magus solemnly stood up. He put his hands on the stone figure and pushed as much magic as he could possibly muster out. Nothing happened. He slammed hard on the giant rock. "Dammit. He's not there. It's like he was never living in the first place." Hysterics over, the mage turned around. His red eyes flared as bright as they had when the Lavos Spawn told him that Schala had been killed. He calmly walked over and grabbed his scythe. "Now we wait," he said. "We wait for Malice and Titania. Malice'll want to see this for himself - and Titania might be able to heal him. If it's possible to heal him. Either way..." Magus looked to the sky. In a very low voice, so nobody else could hear, he whispered to himself, "I did this. I put the armor on him. And now just like her he's gone." A loud swear erupted from Magus's mouth, carrying throughout the larger part of Gracia.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member