View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 04:42 AM   #49

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

Syne opened her eyes and stared into the night sky. The eerie night had made her remember things that no normal person should be able to remember. He past life was the of part of the evil demon known as Kani. Somewhere deep inside the monster was her, the little piece of reason that kept the world from being destroyed. Or at least this is what Nichi had told her about it.

“It’s a long road to fixing things.” Syne sighed.

With no one to answer her she didn’t have much to say.

With no idea of where to go to next, Syne had left the decision in Malice and Titania’s hands.

The world was so much different then her own, she still had much to learn. The past memories helped but things had changed a lot since the great wars.

Just as she started to think of good times in her own world Belial came over and sat down. “Death is the opening to a new world I was once told. So what’s that world like?”

Syne frowned “Jerk, I was enjoying my memories until you asked that stupid question.” Lying back Syne went on to answer the question. “Seeing as I don’t remember dieing I can’t really say much more then the world I was brought to was filled with hate and war only.”

“Is it so much different from here?” Belial asked

“I never remember sleeping there.” Syne said rolling over.

“I see, so you can find a value in being here?”

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say I loved it here.”

“Maybe we’ll see this world be a even better off, then maybe someone even as scarred as me will be free to be happy.”

“Maybe…..”

Silence once again filled the night. The airship hovered quietly above the forest.