View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #1

~SapphireStar~
Vivi's Minder

Send a message via MSN to ~SapphireStar~
Men are soooooo confusing!

Be warned folks, this is long! Thanks for reading it though!

Okay, I went out Saturday night with my cousin and her friend. At the start of the evening I met some guys who had been to see the Muse concert and we got chatting. About 2 hours later, my cousin left and I was left with these 3 guys, who said I could stay at their house and the oldest guy (whose apartment it was), said he would drive me home in the morning.

Well, we went back to his place and I was sleeping on his bedroom floor. Now okay, nothing happened, so dont panic. But he was stroking my face and hair, saying how much we had in common and how I was a really wicked girl and I swear there was some tension there cause his hands was shaking. We didnt kiss, but I really wanted to kiss him because we just looked at each other for about 40 odd seconds and smiled. You know, akward situation!

Well, next morning I was up before him and sat chatting to his mates. They said that this guy did like me as there was a train station just round the corner and he was giving me a lift, they said he rarely gives lifts to people. When he got up, he said hi to everyone and started to stroke my hair again before popping out for awhile.

Now, when he was driving me home, he mentions that he needs to call his girlfriend! Now, he had mentioned no girlfriend to me at all, okay, nothing happened, but he was mega flirty the night before and never said anythign about her. He said he would like to take me for a drink and even said he would drive to my university campus to see me!

Im so confused as the guy has a girlfriend, yet hes willing to take me for a drink and come to see me at my uni, which is an hour or so away from his house. And the stroking hair, face and tickle fights, I mean ... he was sober, he wasnt drunk that night. His brother has my number and he said he was going to get it from him. Since then, his brother has contacted me, but he hasnt. And I would go out for a drink with them all again, but should I forget about liking this guy?

Any mature advice would be great, thanks guys ^^