View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:34 AM   #18
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Solo KITTEN SITH challenge!

The Red Dragon is easy, it's the Demon's Gate that's giving me problems. He attacks and deals around 700 damage to me, in the BACK ROW. But that's not the hard part. The hard part is it getting to attack more than once, and me not preparing Mighty Guard on time, dying. xD I got a spiffy new Dragon's Armlet and a Ribbon (which I should've figured, was in like Door V in the Clock Chamber). I've just been leveling up Kitten Sith in my spare time, at level 30, he'll have three Dice if I recall. I also got Time Materia up to level two (Black Megaphone has Double Materia growth), so Slow is available. Also, Kitten Sith is always Hypered so his Limit Guage fills faster.

Battles with the wall go something like this:

1- Cast Mighty Guard
If fast enough, DG uses it's attack for only 300 damage.
2- Cast Slow on DG.
DG now attacks far less frequently.
3- Use Dice. Pray for two sixes! (2,400 damage, DG has 10,000 HP).
Use Hi-Potions when really weak. Wait for Mighty Guard to run out, then recast it.

From then on, I've just been using Hi-Potions, X-Potions (if only HP is really low), Cure 2, Turbo Ethers (if only MP is really low), and Elixirs (if both HP and MP are really low). But I'm always not quick enough, and get smashed by the wall, not having time to heal/recast Mighty Guard. I'll keep trying though!

From then
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote