View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #24

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: Comic/videogames based movies

I'm sure the directors had a reason for every single thing they did. We just don't know what. Some may be better than you think Not saying that I know anything, but think about it. Also, if you were to screen Spiderman, what would you have left out? 2 hours is only so much.

The only thing I was really disappointed with in the Spiderman movies was the spider sense. It's not even mentioned, is it? I can't recall that anyway. It is very very apparent in both the comic and the cartoon, but virtually nonexistant in the movies. It would have been interesting for example to show in the 3rd movie how Venom is immune to it (that is providing Venom is even in it, we only know that the suit is, right?) and how that would affect battles.

And for the record.. Yes, I agree the taking off the mask thing was a little stupid, there's no real motivation for it (other than building up for the scene inside the train where the people show how much they care for Spiderman I guess). I'm talking overall though, you seem negative about every single change by default
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote