View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #27

kb-sama
Master Summoner

Send a message via AIM to kb-sama
Re: AFterlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves View Post
Hmm this is a real cerebral topic and i think there are many possibilites. With about 6 billion people on Earth right now and much more in the total years of our existence I wonder if genes are repeated? I think there can be only so many different types of faces, but I'm getting off topic now. I think there's a possibility of a heaven or after life and also of reincarnation, but with the idea if we come back as animals or if animals have their own after lives, my guesses are that humans are the most intelligent being on Earth and really the only ones with souls. i would think if reincarnation is what happens then we only come back as other humans or possibly dolphins since they have the same intelligence as us, but what for when this planet is destroyed, I'm not really sure on that one, I read the Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman not that long ago and they had an after life, but the spirits could become part of the living world again as atoms when they step back into the world of the living. It's just really complicated.

i think if the Earth Gets killed When we'er Dead we Just Reincarnate into Angles or Demons Of Course if the earth get PURGED (don't yell at me if my spelling is off) By god or the Super Devil are Souls (if your on earth at the time)get wiped out to

"I Have No Idea Whats Go'in on"
kb-sama is offline   Reply With Quote