View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #4

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Controversy; good or bad?

I agree. I doubt there's anything in the world that we'd be afraid of knowing, and yet, they one side their decision to keep it hush hush, and DO keep it on the low.

If it was anything world threatening, then no, I don't want to know it. I'd want the people more powerful and capable than me, government wise, to deal with it for me. I'm just a citizen. They're supposed to protect us. If the president cares about us, he'll take care of his people, and keeping little gossip secrets from us is NOT the way to care for us.

We're just as important as anyone, and we deserve to know. But only to a certain extent. I'd rather have aliens come and get us as a surprise, than the president telling us we're going to die, and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. Don't you agree?

But otherwise, any situation not like that, I'd like to be aware of. We have a right to know, and just because they're above us, doesn't mean they can keep it from us. It's like a group of girls that gossiping about a fight that's about to break out, and not informing the victim beforehand. He gets clobbered, and they knew about it all along. They just didn't say anything. Just because they're the government, doesn't mean they're cooler than us. We can't live without them, and they can't live without us.