View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 11:17 AM   #13

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
(("Poor FFnut", huh?))

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Chimera Woods

Magus sighed. "Now what do we do, oh great Sir Ribbit?"

Glenn sat next to Magus and plunged the Masamune into the ground. "Art thee suggesting we leaveth them behind?"

Magus shook his head. "No, I mean about Schala. About the Lavos Spawn. They're not going to leave me alone, I can tell you that much."

Glenn shrugged. "We may deal with them when the time cometh."

A feeling of evil began to blow around Magus. Everything started to turn dark, very dark. Soon he couldn't see his hand in front of his face. A few minutes later the darkness parted and Magus saw...

Glenn saw Magus stumble away and draw his scythe. The knight pulled his blade out of the ground.

"How'd you get here?" the dark mage asked.

Glenn shook his head. "What... what dost thou mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Slash. How the hell did you get here? Where's Glenn?"

Glenn shook his head. "Magus... I am not Slash..."

"Bullshit. I worked with you for ten years, Slash, I think I'd be able to tell you apart from a human." Magus bolted back towards the camp with these words.

Magus dodged through the woods, coming back to the clearing where Titania and Malice were. They looked up, startled by Magus's sudden entrance. "What's wrong?" asked Malice, standing up.

Magus blasted a spell at Malice, knocking him back a few feet. "What the hell did you do with my friends?"

Titania rushed over to Malice's side, trying to heal the damage the spell had done, only to be met by a spell herself.

Magus walked over and leaned over Malice. "What's wrong? Need that wench over there to heal you? Why not do it yourself? Or have you finally realized that you're inept at magic?"

Malice's feet caught Magus in the chest and he sprawled backwards. Malice stood up, hatred in his eyes. "You're dead, you murderer."

Magus pushed himself off the ground, brushing himself off. “Oh, come on," he said, gesturing to the girl. "I’ve seen that mage get out of worse problems than this one.”

Glenn scrambled into the clearing to find Magus and Malice squaring off with each other. Magus whirled around. “And you too? Fine then. I’ll finish you all off later.” Magus ran off into the forest, Malice quickly running after him.

Glenn picked up Titania. Using the little water magic in him, he managed to cast a curing spell to help her back on her feet.

Titania looked at the man. “What… why would Magus do something like that?”

Glenn shook his head. “Something may have happened to him. He believed I was… one of his enemies from our world. And he attacketh you two as well…”

Titania shook her head. “He called Magus… a murderer…? Did he really think I was dead?”

Glenn shrugged. “Doubtful. Whatever hath affected Magus could also be affecting Malice. Malice could thinketh he’s someone else too. We’d best follow them both, lest someone truly be hurt.”

The two of them took off after their friends who were suddenly enemies.

((Heh, and the evil magic of Phantasm rears its ugly head. Magus thinks that Malice, Titania, and Glenn are three of his old allies who he turned on and who hate him. In his mind, Malice is Ozzie, the leader of the three and basically a magician who can construct impregnable barriers around himself or others – although the rest of his magic is pretty weak. Titania is Flea, a magician who, despite having characteristics that ONLY females should have, is a man. Glenn is Slash, a swordsman who’s actually quite decent at swordplay. Malice also sees Magus as Boiz, so it’s easy to see why he wants Magus dead.))

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 06-13-2005 at 05:05 PM.