View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #2
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Limit after limit battle quest

wow. all youre stories are entertaining, if not that i have a hard time understanding them...well , let me try one.
*ahem*
squall exits the building. cloud is still there. just then a portal from another dimension opens. squall and cloud stare at it in amazement. then, a tiny figure walks out of it, as it closes. "what is that?" asks squall. "i dont know, but i hope its strong enough to fill my limit bar." remarks cloud. after the flashing from the portal goes away, squall and cloud can look at the tiny figure closer.
from what they see, its a ...child. a child in green armor, with a green helmet , a green shield,and a green sword. "who are you? " squall and cloud ask in unison.
"i am a warrior from another dimension"said the kid. i am virtually invincible, and no attack, not even the dreaded flare-wave, can even pierce my adamantie-like armor, for i am...THE FULLY EQUIPPED ONION KID!!!!!"
squall and cloud's brains process this information, and making no sense of it, begin laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHHA!" they laugh . "whats so funny?" asks the FEOK, as we will refer to him from now on. "hey kid, maybe you should go play youre game somewhere else" says cloud, although he didnt know where that interdimensional portal came from...."our kind of training is definitely not a game, little boy" said squall...although children dont usually appear in brilliant flashes of light...
"tch, you think im playing ? im at level 99, my skill is at the max, and i went to all the trouble of collecting this armor! how DARE you insult me with your insolense!" after his speech, the FEOK darted towards cloud , and attacked like 30 times in a row, dealing 9,999 damage. cloud fell over,and squall exclaimed,
"HOLY (explicit deleted)!!!!!!!" the FEOK smirked smugly.
after squall composed himself, he used lionheart.missmissmissmissmissmisssmissmissmissmis ssmiss! it missed every time!
"how?!!" squall exclaimed. " i told ya, im the fully equipped onion kid!" said FEOK
"impossible! i leveled to 100! i have 100 of the strongest magics on all my stats!"
"yeah, well that just means i level up with you , you oglop." the FEOK slashed squall. luckily, squall had a few thousandths of a hit point left to use the revive ability on cloud. "ugh" squall said as he died...i mean wounded! wounded! cloud got up . "what in the lifestream was that?" cloud asked. "look , im a little tired of the inside jokes" said FEOK . "your universes are too complicated, im goin home."FEOK said.
the portal opened up again, and FEOK went through it. cloud dizzily used a phoenix down on squall,and thought,"now why didnt i use this on aerith? oh yeah, WOUNDED." squall got up, and said , " man, i had the weirdest dream..something about oglops, and onions...it was scary." cloud said,"man, i omnislashed ya that badly, huh? " they both laughed, and walked back to the garden.

meanwhile, in the FEOK 's dimension...the FEOK saw 3 others just like him. "whats up?" a FEOK asked. "technically nothing, because were all floating in a vacuum in space. but, i did conquer another dimension. they talked about alot of stupid things, like lion's hearts and junctions or something...dumb. well, i gotta go buy some more hi potions from dorga's store...bye!" "bye! " replied the other 3 FEOKs.

fin.
well, what did you think? did i follow the guidelines? that was kinda fun..
i think we all learned the lesson here, DONT MESS WITH THE FULLY EQUIPPED ONION KID!!!!!